Modeling of Oil Products and Gas Pipeline Transportation
: In stock
Based on a well tried-and-tested lecture at the Russian State University of Oil and Gas, this accessible approach to the theory of pipeline transportation provides systematic coverage of various kinds of fluids, backed by real-world examples. End of chapter problems make this practical book consistent and suitable for self study.
From the contents:
* Fundamentals of mathematical modeling of one-dimensional flows
* Models of transported media
* Structure of laminar and turbulent fluid flows
* Modeling and calculation of steady-state regimes
* Closed mathematical models of one-dimensional fluid and gas flows
* Dimensional theory
* Physical modeling of phenomena
* Dimension and similarity in mathematical modeling of processes
End-of-chapter problems make this practical book consistent and suitable for self-study.